Middle East plans to boost production capacity
Plans to expand production of Saudi Arabia’s vast oil reserves as demand picks up.Read more here
Innovation and technology achieve longer laterals
New advancements in drilling technologies and best practices achieve greater gains.Secure your place
New completions optimisation case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest crude oil and natural projects across the region.View the latest program
Who Should Attend
- Shale Operations
- Geology and Geophysics
- Well Site Power Generation
- Oil & Gas Production
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Oilfield Strategic Analysis
- Well Completions
- Drilling Fluids
- Research and Development
- Well Drilling Services
- Completions Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Well Optimization
- Microseismic Monitoring
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Well and Fracturing Design
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Reservoir Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Well Site Technologies
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
Expert Speakers to Date
- Chris James
Xecta Digital Labs.
- Joost de Vreugd
- Hendrazid Yusuf
Pertamina Hulu Indonesia.
- Nasikul Islam
- Alex Kashlev
- Lee Smith
Alaskan Energy Resources, INC.
- Ahmad Hussein
Schlumberger Middle East S.A
- Saif Hamid Al Saadi
- Khoa Le Pham Dang
- Elena Cantarelli
- Gabe Manescu
- Julian Zec
- Sergey Aristov
The Middle East Drilling & Completions 2021 conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in oil and gas drilling and completions projects across the region…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making economic assessments for new oil and gas drilling projects
Understand the economic fundamentals and key business indicators for drilling and completions projects in the Middle East.
- Evaluating strategies across completions stages for completions optimisation
Explore the latest advances in completions optimisation and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and operations.
- Reducing costs and achieving drilling efficiencies with disruptive technologies
Assess how new drilling techniques are cost-effective and minimize operational and financial risks by adopting the right techniques for the area.
- Emerging opportunities and technical know-how in efficiently drilling longer laterals
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from experts about new developments in drilling specifically for operators in the region.
- Latest strategies and data analytics for the advancement of well completions techniques
Be the first to hear about best completions practices for efficient and reliable operations while ensuring optimisation.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insights from leading drilling and completions experts and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure optimised projects.
- Great event & very informative on the things needed for this market. Aaron Funderburke (Typhon Global Energy Services)
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate. Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry. Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- A very balanced conference. Balanced audience with operators, service companies and vendors.Knut Mjaland (Fenner Mandals)
- It's fascinating to me to realize from these presentations, that after 60 years of hydraulic fracturing, the industry still has so much to learn about Optimization.Robert Estes (Baker Hughes)